Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supervise to produce timely of monthly/annually financial report closing in accounting system (GL, TB, BS, PL).
- Supervise to prepare/review accounting entries, documents and reports; resolve discrepancies, if any.
- Prepare/review vouchers (cash, bank, AP, JV, etc.) with appropriate supporting documents and ensure they have been accurately posted into accounting system.
- Supervise closely on purchase, payable, and payment to ensure it is strictly complied to the policy and procedure.
- Supervise all monthly bank reconciliations between bank statements and bank books in accounting system; resolve discrepancies, if any.
- Supervise to ensure correctly and timely submission of monthly tax declaration and annual tax on income.
- Support to the preparation of annual budget plan.
- Support in communications and correspondences related to payments, banks, and other areas, if relevant.
Others tasks assigned by the related reporting line management.
QUALIFICATION AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
– At least Bachelor degree in accounting. Pursuing CAT or ACCA is a plus.
– At least 2 years experiences in accounting/finance department as supervisor/manager level.
– Experience in using Peachtree is a plus.
– Strong commitment, discipline, and good communication skill.
– Self-motivated, result-oriented and can do attitude.
Interested candidates should send their CV with leter and a recent photo to HR & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh: # 60, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh Email: email@example.com Tel: (+855) 081 78 78 15 / 092 555 010 / 081 676 755 (Working Hour)
Closing Date: 31 August 2020
Note Only short-listed candidates will be notified for inerview.
Priority for the early applicants!