Accounting Supervisor (Revenue)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supervise over accounting entries, documents and reports related to revenue, receivables, and collection cycle; resolve discrepancies, if any.
- Supervise cashier on the daily consolidated physical collection, depositing into banks, and posting into accounting system; reviewing and reporting.
- Supervise the daily and monthly reconciliation between bank statements and operational system and accounting system; resolve discrepancies, if any.
- Supervise on invoicing, credit note, discount, etc.; monitoring, analyzing and investigating any unusual monthly variances between gross revenue and net revenue per each revenue line item in accounting system.
- Supervise on monthly tax declaration and annual tax on income related to revenue areas.
- Support to the development and update of accounting policy and procedure related to revenue and collection cycle.
– At least Bachelor degree in accounting. Pursuing CAT or ACCA is a plus.
– At least 2 years experiences in accounting/finance department as supervisor/manager level.
– Experience in using Peachtree is a plus.
– Strong commitment, discipline, and good communication skill.
– Self-motivated, result-oriented and can do attitude.
Interested candidates should send their CV with leter and a recent photo to HR & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh: # 60, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+855) 081 78 78 15 / 092 555 010 / 081 676 755 (Working Hour)
Closing Date: 31 August 2020
Note Only short-listed candidates will be notified for inerview.
Priority for the early applicants!