• Design and build applications for the Android platform.
• Build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.
• Identify and fix bugs
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with network data sources from APIs.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Other tasks assigned by manager.
• Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science or any other related field.
• Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
• Flexible, creative, analytical, proactive problem solving and decision-making skills
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Be able to work in a team environment as well as independently
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices. Knowledge of Google Material Design is a plus.
• Having good communication with team
• Good attitude, honest, patient, self-motivated and willing to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Interested candidates should send their CV with leter and a recent photo to HR & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh: # 60, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+855) 081 78 78 15 / 092 555 010 / 081 676 755 (Working Hour)
Closing Date: 31 August 2021
Note Only short-listed candidates will be notified for inerview.
Priority for the early applicants!