Deputy Head of Finance
- Oversee the financial strategic planning of the company by evaluating its performance and potential risks;
- Act as strategic business partner to Senior Management Team;
- Drive the Company’s financial planning;
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments;
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks;
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations;
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long-term investment & operational goals, budgets and forecast;
- Analyze & provide recommendation on Company’s Financial Model that support strategic direction;
- Develop annual budgeting and financial forecasting; ensure timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts;
- Oversee the preparation, development, and analysis of the management accounting and financial statements; ensure accurate and timely financial status;
- Ensure that the Company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Degree in Financial or Accounting or in a relevant discipline;
- CPA is a strong advantage;
- 7+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting Management experience; and 5 years in managerial role is preferred;
- Competency in Management;
- Skills in decision making, analytical, negotiation;
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software, corporate principals, and financial analysis;
- Abilities to strategize and solve problems;
- Strong leadership, an analytical mind and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and people skills.
Interested candidates should send their CV with leter and a recent photo to HR & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh: # 60, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+855) 081 78 78 15 / 092 555 010 / 081 676 755 (Working Hour)
Closing Date: 31 December 2021
Note Only short-listed candidates will be notified for inerview.
Priority for the early applicants!