Head of Billing & Software Developments
The position is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of billing operations and for developing and maintaining all software that is required for ISP business operations.
1. Coordinate with all departments related to Billing and Software development.
2. Review with supervise transaction entry and adjustments
3. Work with deputy managers and developers to design algorithms and flowchart.
4. Integrate software components and third-party programs
5. Drive stakeholders to complete documentation relating business requirements and capturing system designing specifications
6. Strategically decide whether we can inherit existing /support legacy code bases –and how we handle our growing levels of software support
7. Facilitate technology and methodology decision making throughout team, including standard of system architecture, reusable code base development, versions of software tools, best practice, source control and deployment processes
8. Keep up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies. Manage all development projects, development team and report on status of development, quality and system performance to top management
9. Make sure that all training and support that team members require is delivered internally or externally. Plan for team growth considering the blend/level of skills required within team.
10. Write clean and healthy structured, well documented code. Design and build database schemas with integrity and scalability with data access layers that are optimize for performance and security
Problem solving: Billing operations and system development.
Decision Making: to be in line with company’s policies and approval threshold.
Staff management: Manage a team of around 15 staff.
Financial management: operational budget of the department
- Knowledge and Education:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in IT or related fields.
- Knowledge of VoIP, Telecom ISP
- Good at Software Development Life Cycle.
- At least 5-7 years working experience in field of IT.
- Experience in Database Administration (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server and NoSQL).
- Experience with Web Server, Web Service and Microservice e.g. Apache, JBOS, REST, SOAP, Docker, Kubernetes
- Job Skills:
- Knowledge of design pattern MVC, MVP, MVVMs
- Flexible, creative analytic skill and problem solving.
- Knowledge of modern E-payment technologies
- Good at documentation
- Strong of skill cash management procedure
- Language Competency:
- Khmer: Native
- English: Good command
- Chinese: Not required.
- Knowledge and Education:
Interested candidates should send their CV with leter and a recent photo to HR & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh: Lot #44, Techo Hun Sen Blvd, Village Toul Roka 3, Sangkat Chak Angreu Krom, Hun Sen Blvd, Phnom Penh Email: email@example.com Tel: (+855) 081 78 78 15 / 016 67 22 67 (Working Hour)
Closing Date: 31 May 2022
Note Only short-listed candidates will be notified for inerview.
Priority for the early applicants!