– Key in, edit and monitor staff’s information such as full name in Khmer and English, photo, ID number, position, address, referees, start working date, given entitled leaves, number of over time, working shift, and so on
– Collaborate with technical departments to establish email address and finger print for staff
– Monitor abnormality or errors of HRMS which may occur by chance, and seek for assistance from technical departments if necessary
– Report staff’s attendance of all departments and branches to direct managers daily
– Collaborate with relevant departments to sum up monthly of OT, sales commissions, unpaid leaves, and resigned staff, to submit to direct managers to check, verify and approve
– Keep all staff’s documents such as employment contract, promotion letter, warning letter so on in a safe and convenient cabinets
– Keep staff’s information and documents private and confidential
– Monitor discipline and ethics of staff
– Team up to organize events such as Career Forum in purpose to acquire talents
– Other tasks as assigned direct supervisor
– Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or other related fields
– Proven working experience in personnel administration (experience with ISP is an advantage) and other functions of HRM
– Be smart and very good at MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Email, Internet Surfing, etc.)
– Be careful and pay attention to details
– Good command in English communication and Khmer
– High commitment to recruitment and HRM challenges
– Strong teamwork and be able to work with tough deadline
– Be flexible and able to work multi tasks1
Interested candidates should send their CV with leter and a recent photo to HR & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh: # 60, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh Email: email@example.com Tel: (+855) 081 78 78 15 / 092 555 010 / 081 676 755 (Working Hour)
Closing Date: 31 December 2021
Note Only short-listed candidates will be notified for inerview.
Priority for the early applicants!