Sales Development Team Leader
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team (lead sales team to find new prospects customer such as Condo, Apartment, Mall, Business Center and Borey to promote Online products/service and solutions).
- Activities Lead Sales Team to make deal with prospects list and follow up by phone call or site visit for offering one-time solution and products.
- Reporting (Analyze customer behavior and anticipate market to develop solutions to solved any problems that customers are facing).
- Research new business partner to help sales team increase sales volume and closed sales.
- Identify new and existing customers and evaluate the company’s sales strategies to serve the customers better.
- Monitor the sales team’s performance to achieve the target. Communicate and coordinate efficiently with related department
- Setting appointment and lead sales team and technical for site survey
- Work closely with internal team relate with task assigned by management and worked
- Perform other task assigned by management
- Available to work with any environment
Job Requirement and Specifications
- BBA or Equivalent
- At least 1 years of experience in the same field or related
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Sales or a related field is required
- Good in Professional Sales Skill
- Knowledge in IT or related field is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of customer behavior on sale and marketing
- Good interpersonal and communication/presentation skills
- Motivational and strategies/solutions skills to lift the sales team for improvement
- Organizational skills for leadership to maintain performance
- Passion for Sales and willing to work hard
- Good command of English
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office), internet and e-mail
- Preparing Report to Line Manager.
Interested candidates should send their CV with leter and a recent photo to HR & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh: Lot #44, Techo Hun Sen Blvd, Village Toul Roka 3, Sangkat Chak Angreu Krom, Hun Sen Blvd, Phnom Penh Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+855) 081 78 78 15 / 016 67 22 67 (Working Hour)
Closing Date: 30 November 2023
Note Only short-listed candidates will be notified for inerview.
Priority for the early applicants!