Talent Acquisition Executive
- Prepare job advertisements on recruitment websites, and on other recruitment channels
- Screen applications and take only candidates that very fit to requirements of the company
- Make appointments with candidates, invite to interviews and ability tests
- Draft questions and prepare written/technical tests
- Collaborate with all departments to identify soft skills and attitude to be required by candidates
- Discuss and negotiate salary expectation with candidates if his/her is higher than the company’s salary range
- Crosscheck accuracy of candidate’s diploma, certificates, recommendation, etc.
- Check candidate’s reference from his/her current/recent supervisor/employer
- Fill in “Interview Sheet Form” and submit to relevant managers to sign on for their approvals
- Inform candidates/staff to provide necessary documents such as work book, criminal record, guarantee letter, etc. Introduce new staff to all departments
- Prepare to provide staff with ID card, access card, and logo tag
- Record staff information carefully, accurately, and keep those files in good order
- Assist direct supervisor and collaborate with all departments to make manpower plan
- Assist direct supervisor to make reports for submitting to Managing Director/Governor
- Write up letters of transfer, promotion, job change, pay adjustment, disciplinary action, etc.
- Make exit interviews and exit clearance before staff leaving
- Report occupational accidents of staff to NSSF and partner hospitals, and follow up compensation from NSSF accordingly.
- Keep staff’s information and documents private and confidential
- Monitor discipline and ethics of staff
- Keep in touch with institutions whom have authority on labor law, and ensure the company is compliant, for example, staff movement declaration, staff delegate, OT declaration, and so on
- Team up to organize events such as Career Forum in purpose to acquire talents
- Other tasks as assigned direct supervisor
Interested candidates should send their CV with leter and a recent photo to HR & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh: # 60, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh Email: email@example.com Tel: (+855) 081 78 78 15 / 092 555 010 / 081 676 755 (Working Hour)
Closing Date: 31 December 2021
Note Only short-listed candidates will be notified for inerview.
Priority for the early applicants!