– Review and control on the Tax calculation and declaration.
– Work closely with tax department and tax auditors.
– Identify and analyze tax information and identify areas of tax savings.
– Maintain legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised tax laws.
– Communicate and advice to management on tax risk and tax implication, and deal with tax authority.
– Other tasks will be assigned my supervisors.
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance or Equivalent. Tax agent holder is preferrable.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in accounting and taxation.
• Good command of both written and spoken Khmer and English.
• Proficient in using MS Office: Word & Excel.
• Honest, Reliable, Flexible, Friendly, hard-working and helpful person
Interested candidates should send their CV with leter and a recent photo to HR & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh: # 60, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh Email: email@example.com Tel: (+855) 081 78 78 15 / 092 555 010 / 081 676 755 (Working Hour)
Closing Date: 31 December 2021
Note Only short-listed candidates will be notified for inerview.
Priority for the early applicants!