Web Application Developer
• Develop web pages and design specs according to requirements.
• Design new web pages based on business needs.
• Work with development team for further development if needed,
• Evaluate code to make sure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards is compatible with browsers and devices.
• Maintain understanding of current web technologies and practices.
• Identify and fix problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Developing web base applications for the company.
• Developing codes for the company websites, mainly dealing with the back-end functions of a website.
• Ensuring the links and basic functions of the website.
• Organize contents of company’s website Application/Framework design as needed.
• Optimize and maintain existing code/applications.
• Provide input to the technical lead and architect on developing page designs/templates.
• Test web applications units and systems.
• Regular maintenance and upgrades of the website.
• Other tasks assigned by manager.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields
• Good knowledge of database administration (MySQL, Postgres).
• Oracle Database (optional)
• Good knowledge of project management and communications skills
• Familiar with Linux/Unix/Windows operating system
• Strong understanding of the software development cycle
• Have knowledge of framework on browser (Extjs, jQuery, Json, Vuejs)
• Have knowledge of framework on server page/webserver (CodeIgnitor, Cakephp, Laravel)
• Understand the Content Management System (CMS) such as Joomla or WordPress
• Strong design pattern of MVC
• Be able to perform multi tasks
• Flexible, creative, analytical, proactive problem solving and decision-making
• Good attitude, honest, patient, self-motivated and willing to work under pressure
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be Able to work in a team environment
• Know how to use sub version control (SVN, Git)
• Know well REST API
• Know Linux basic, Apache web server
Interested candidates should send their CV with leter and a recent photo to HR & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh: # 60, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh Email: email@example.com Tel: (+855) 081 78 78 15 / 092 555 010 / 081 676 755 (Working Hour)
Closing Date: 31 December 2021
Note Only short-listed candidates will be notified for inerview.
Priority for the early applicants!